NOTE: Montana law prohibits use of this information as a mailing list for unsolicited mass mailings, house calls or distributions or telephone calls. Section 2-6-109, MCA "Prohibition on distribution of mailing lists -- exceptions -- penalty," provides in relevant part as follows:
(1)(b) a list of persons prepared by the agency may not be used as a mailing list except by the agency or another agency without first securing the permission of those on the list.
(9) a person violating the provisions of subsection (1)(b) is guilty of a misdemeanor.
Proceed with downloading the following UST information only after reading and understanding the restrictions on use of the information stated above.
- List of Federally Regulated UST systems, both active and/or inactive (download files do not include state regulated UST systems, e.g., underground piping associated with above ground tanks and USTs deregulated under Senate Bill 386 that do not meet the federal definition).
- USTList.pdf (PDF format) 1.1 MB - updated the end of each month, last updated 12/12/2018 due to moving to new database, this report may not be updated for the next few weeks
- USTList.xls (MS Excel format) 2.2 MB - updated the end of each month, last updated 12/12/2018 due to moving to new database, this report may not be updated for the next few weeks
- Montana Public Record
- Public Record.pdf (PDF format) - updated yearly in December
For site-specific UST compliance information, please contact the UST staff person listed for Compliance Assistance shown on our contact page for more information.