|CWAIC Home | Search | Map App | Reports | FAQ | Acronyms | Public Comment | Instructions|
|Before You Begin|
|In order to take full advantage of the CWAIC site pop-up blockers should be disabled. For pop-up blockers that appear in your toolbar, simply click the blocker icon to enable/disable it, otherwise, please refer to your pop-up blocker software help file.|
|Querying Water Quality Assessment Database|
- Select a year to query
- Select the search tab that contains the filter criterion you are most interested in.
- Use one of the radio buttons to filter criterion from among the choices given. If no more filtering is required press the "Search" button
- If desired, choose one of the optional filters to refine the data the press the "Filtered Search" button.
- From the results page you may either:
- Review and refine your results by sorting on criteria.
- Press “Map All” to produce an interactive map that identifies all waterbodies returned in the search.
- View interactive map results for individual Assessment Units by selecting "Map" in the far right of the results grid
- View Individual results by selecting AUID, this opens the Summary Report which provides:
- The assessment unit description and a brief synopsis of available data.
- A Link to the full Assessment Report-A PDF copy of the electronic assessment record.
- A Show Map link which will provide a detailed interactive map showing the chosen waterbody with additional options for refinement.
- Links to available TMDLs for pollutants within the Assessment Unit
- To retrieve results for a different year using the same search terms, change the year section of the web address in the address bar.
- To initiate a new search select the “New Search” link in the upper left-hand corner of the site.
|Providing Comment on Montana’s DRAFT Integrated Report|
|When the public comment period is open a link will be provided from the reports page to our "Public Comment" site.|
|To contact us:|
|If you have any questions about the use of this site, please contact DEQ's Water Quality Planning Bureau, Information Management & Technical Services Section CWAIC Application Manager.|
Email: Pamela Arroues