Household Hazardous Waste or E-Waste Collection Event

If you plan to sponsor a Household Hazardous Waste Collection Event and or an Electronics Waste Collection Event you must obtain a license first.  The license is valid for one year and the sponsor may hold numerous events during that license year.  However, Department notification and the submittal of an updated operation and maintenance plan is required prior to subsequent events.  Please submit license applications 30-days prior to the planned event.

Click on the link below to open the application form.  The form may then be completed online, printed, and mailed with all required attachments to the address below.

Permitting & Compliance Division
Waste and Underground Tank Management Bureau
Solid Waste Program
PO Box 200901
Helena, MT 59620-0901

License Application:

No Fee Required