What is NetDMR?
NetDMR is a free web based tool for regulated permittees to submit Discharge Monitoring Reports (DMRs) electronically via a secure Internet application using the Environmental Information Exchange Network. All Montana facilities required to submit DMRs are directed to file electronically with NetDMR.
Benefits of NetDMR
- Reduces paperwork burden
- Assists with DMR data quality by automatically checking for certain violations prior to submission
- Improves timeliness and accessibility of DMR data
- Provides instant confirmation of submission
- Allows for revisions of DMRs to be submitted electronically
- Allows for the attachment of approved supporting documents – Metal and WET test analyticals, other documents submit via hard copy
STEPS FOR NET DMR ACCESS
I. Attend NetDMR Training before Creating a NetDMR Account using one of two trainings:
II. Create an account in NetDMR Test Site
- Step 1: Create an account in the NetDMR Test Site (used for training only)
- Step 2: Request your permit (s) and practice entering and submitting data in your NetDMR test account. A subscriber agreement is required in NetDMR test
- Step 3: After entering DMRs in the test environment log into the NetDMR Production Site
III. Create an account in NetDMR Production Site