Subdivisions Review Forms & Checklists

Please read the following:

Is your project subject to DEQ Sanitation in Subdivisions Act review? Are you proposing a Water supply that is not connected to an existing public water supply system? If so, how do you intend to provide both potable (inside domestic) water and irrigation water for lawns and gardens?

Before DEQ Subdivision approval can be finalized (allowing you to move forward with your project), you must first obtain a water right or have a letter provided by DNRC indicating that your usage does not require a beneficial water use permit. This process is required under Administrative Rules of Montana (ARM) 17.36.332. DNRC Water Right Inquiry Instructions

DEQ/Local Government Joint Application Form


Checklists and Calculations