Submitting Public Water Sample Results - Using Compliance Monitoring Data Portal (CMDP)
The Compliance Monitoring Data Portal is a web-based reporting system created by EPA for laboratories reporting drinking water compliance sample results (and soon for public water systems to report operational data) to state primacy agencies. Nationally, the State Drinking Water Information System (SDWIS) is being replaced and CMDP is the start of this transition to the new SDWIS Prime database
- CMDP replaced the DEQ Lab Application Sample Reporting (LASR) application which has been retired and no longer supported by DEQ.
- In Montana CMDP went into production October 2017
- Information on Drinking Water Certified Lab Program.
Create a CMDP Account - CMDP - Reporting Data - EPA Advanced Shared Services
Submit your water sample results to CMDP - CMDP Login Page
Create a Sample Result Report - CMDP-Lab Report Builder Tool
This report builder tool is for CMDP labs to generate a results report for their customers. This tool provides a splitter that separates the CMDP report by individual PWSID and provides customization features for Lab address, logo, and customer address for a standard mailing window envelope.
- Save as a zip file, extract all, and will be saved as an html file.
- Expand the instructions and step through to your sample results report.