The following notices were sent out via the List Serve on the dates noted.
- February 1, 2013, PLM Point Counting. Notice covers the requirement of point counting when testing results identify 10% or less ACM.
- March 12, 2013, Regarding PLM Point Counting. Notice covers comments received about point counting.
- May 10, 2013, Free Asbestos Survey Webinar. Notice covers announcement of a free asbestos survey webinar by August Mack Environmental. Webinar will cover when you need to conduct an asbestos survey.
- June 5, 2013, Asbestos-Containing Cement Pipe. Notice covers demolition/renovation activities involving asbestos-containing cement pipe.
- June 28, 2013, Asbestos Course Length Training Requirements. Notice covers the length of a day for asbestos course training.
- September 13, 2013, Asbestos-Containing Cement Pipe - Correction. This is a re-issue of the notification sent June 5, 2013, as the hyperlink for the Oregon Best Management Practices was not operating correctly.
- October 7, 2013, Paperwork Retention. Notice covers retention of asbestos project paperwork and final clearance paperwork.
- September 16, 2013, Emergency Renovations and Notification Form. Notice covers the publishing of a emergency renovation form on the website main page for notification of emergency notifications that meet the criteria of 40 CFR 61.145.
- December 11, 2013, Residential Exemption Determination - Correction. This is a re-issue notice which covers how to determine if the residential exemption applies.