Submit the original signed inspection form to the Department within 15 days of coducting the compliance inspection.
- All forms must be signed (legibly)and dated by the compliance inspector and owner/operator.
- Incomplete inspection forms will be returned to the compliance inspector for completion. Adobe Reader is required to view these files, you can download a free version by using the link at the bottom of the left menu.
Note: As of December 19, 2016:
- Page 2 has been revised,
- Page 3 has been edited and new question 2 was added,
- Page 11 - Inventory Control/Tank Tightness Testing has been removed as it is obsolete,
- Pages 11-14 have been changed back to 12-15 to accommodate users request, and
- other pages have had minor formatting and edits as needed.
- The Compiled Inspection Forms for up to 5 Tanks and 10 Tanks have been revised to reflect these changes.
Please discard all versions, both electronic and paper, and download the current forms from above or contact or visit our office for new paper copies of the UST Inspection forms.