Air Quality Monitoring
Purpose: ...to monitor, assess and provide information on statewide ambient air quality conditions and trends as specified by the Montana and Federal Clean Air Acts.
The Air Quality Monitoring Program works in conjunction with local air pollution agencies and some industries, measuring air quality throughout Montana. The data collected is made available to all users and archived for future availability. This data provides the factual basis for regulatory decisions.
- Ambient Air Monitoring Network Review
- Air Quality Monitoring Sites
- Today's Air - Hourly Air Monitoring of Particulate Data - 'near-real-time' data
- County Air Quality Programs
- Monitoring Program Quality System Documents
Western Regional Air Partnership (WRAP) - a voluntary organization of western states, tribes and federal agencies working for improved visibility.
Link to Program Staff.